Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Events: Carter's 2nd Birthday

Since both boys have birthdays coming up, I've been in full party planning mode recently. Since I also plan events at work, I really never leave party planning mode - but that's OK because I enjoy it.

Last year I did a nautical themed party to celebrate Carter's 2nd birthday. I was still on maternity leave from having Wesley, so I hate to admit it: the party was kind of a blur. That being said, it was a great time and I loved how everything turned out.

nautical birthday
Cupcakes made by my MIL; nautical flag toppers from Shindigz; anchors handmade by a friend.

nautical birthday
It's not a party without a bubble machine.

nautical birthday

nautical birthday

Nautical flags from Land of Nod. 




Party favors: Goldfish & Lifesavers
{Note: Don't leave them packaged together for long or else you end up with weird tasting Goldfish. Ew}.




Nautical flags from Land of Nod.





Carter's "Why is everyone singing and looking at me, and furthermore, why do my parents have an open flame this close to me??" face.



My awesome dad made this boat just for Carter. Yeah, he's pretty much the coolest.

Land Ho!


Add caption





Can't wait to throw Wesley's first party next week, then Carter's 3rd birthday party next month {and then sign a breathe of relief for a few months}!

No comments:

Post a Comment