Thursday, February 27, 2014

Design: Logo Love


I've always enjoyed studying logos. As newlyweds one of Chris & I's favorite date spots was a local bookstore where we'd sip coffee and flip through piles of books and magazines. Chris always picked up what I classified as "nerd" books (typically about programming and computer science) and I'd pour over the design and photography books... and of course the occasional fashion magazine.



I especially loved looking at the LogoLounge annuals filled with graphics from top designers. While I've never been featured in one of their books (nor have I ever submitted anything to them), someday I'd love to crack open one of their books to show my work to my kiddos.

In the spirit of logos, these are a few of my faves I've created recently. I'm looking forward to creating more logos soon, and maybe even submitting to LogoLounge.





No comments:

Post a Comment