Wednesday, May 21, 2014

eDesign

Over the last few months I've had the pleasure of virtually designing several rooms for friends, an interior design trend known as eDesign. As a graphic designer who has always had an eye for interiors, eDesign is a perfect fit for me since it combines all the things I love. Also, it's great that I can work on projects for anyone across the country, any time of the day.

Soon I'll share some of my client projects, but since most are still in progress, I thought I'd share the one I created for 2 little guy's room earlier this year.

Here's the eDesign I created in Illustrator:


Here's the finished room (you can view additional pictures from the post I did about the project here):


I love that eDesign is an affordable interior design option that works especially for busy young families who need flexibility. In meeting with clients over the last few months, it's become obvious that most people have good ideas for what they want for a room (or multiple rooms), they just lack the time and energy to put it all together in one place. 

In addition to the eDesign above, I include a Resources List with product info and pricing, as well as hyperlinks to each item included in the room - this makes purchasing super easy. 

I'm excited to see where this trend goes in the coming year(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment