Monday, May 05, 2014

Sweet Sweet Sylvia {Maternity Pics}

We've taken maternity pictures when I was 31 weeks along with all 3 pregnancies, so it's fun to have an exact comparison between each one. In early April we had our friend Janae Hardy from The Itsy Bitsy House take our family/maternity session and I could NOT be more pleased with how they turned out.

I love having sessions at or around our home because they always feel more personal and the boys seem to stay more comfortable. I especially love that she was able to snap a few pics in the nursery, even though it wasn't quite done (close enough). The light in that room is incredible.


Here are a few from when I was expecting Wesley in 2012 (taken by Heather Cherie Photography) and then Carter in 2010 (taken by Itsy Bitsy House). My how our family has changed.












No comments:

Post a Comment